Our Lessons includes:
One-on-one lessons will be coached 30mins / 45mins / 60mins on weekly basis.
A group of 2 – 3 students will be coached for an hour on weekly basis. You are welcome to form your group with friends or we are happy to help.
We encourage parents to actively participate in parent-child class especially for young kids. Through the lesson, we hope you can share the enjoy of playing the
Terms and Conditions
- Refunds: Once lessons are confirmed, no refunds will be issued.
Punctuality: Please arrive on time for your scheduled lesson. Lessons will not be extended for those who arrive late.
- Clean Environment: To maintain a clean environment, eating and drinking are not allowed during lessons.
- Makeup Class Eligibility: In order to be eligible for a makeup class, please inform Harp Centre promptly about your leaves. For personal leave, a minimum of two days prior notice is required. For sick leave, immediate medical care should be sought, and an on-the-day doctor’s certificate must be presented within 2 days. Please note that only one makeup class is offered per month, encompassing both personal and sick leave.
- Inclement Weather Arrangements: In the event of a tropical cyclone, heavy rain, or thunderstorm, the following arrangements will be made:
– Typhoon Signal No. 1 & No. 3 / Amber Rainstorm / Red Rainstorm Signal: Harp Centre will operate as usual.
– Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm Signal : Lessons will be cancelled.
The lesson will be rescheduled within a month.
After the lifting of the severe weather signals, the lessons two hours later will proceed as scheduled.
Terms and Conditions Update: Please review the relevant terms and conditions before booking our lessons. Harp Centre reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of a dispute, the decision of Harp Centre shall be final.