Nowadays, there are more and more teen harp students who want to switch from Lever Harp to Pedal Harp. However, some students encounter difficulty due to their height, they struggle with reaching the pedals. Therefore, we have the perfect solution – the Harp Pedal Extension – to help everyone overcome this transition period.
Here are many benefits of using the Harp Pedal Extension:
- Improve technique: With the Harp Pedal Extension, students don’t have to worry about not reaching the pedals. They can easily reach the pedals and perform with more confidence, enjoying the process of playing the harp.
- Reduced Strain: The Harp Pedal Extension is designed to reduce strain on the arms, shoulders, and back, reducing the chance of discomfort during long periods of playing. This is especially important for developing teenagers.
- Easy to use: The Harp Pedal Extension is very easy to install and use. It also has different height options, which can be easily adjusted and changed according to personal needs, with the help of a small tool.
- Affordable: The Harp Pedal Extension is attractively priced. It’s also designed to be comfortable to use, with a soft foam pad that supports your foot and prevents slipping.
- Compatible: The Harp Pedal Extension is customizable to fit Salvi and Lyon & Healy harp. If you are using either of these brands of harp, you can be sure that it will work perfectly for you.
The Harp Pedal Extension is a very useful accessory for teenagers. With the Harp Pedal Extension, playing the harp becomes much more convenient and confident, greatly enhancing their confidence. It is a must-have accessory. So why wait? Please contact us to try it. Teens can play like a pro!